CURIS Consulting is a team of consultants focused on community health center performance. CURIS consultants bring decades of experience in the Health Center, PCA/HCCN, and healthcare industry providing the expertise needed to help create clinical, operational and financial excellence. We are EMR and HIT/HIS vendor agnostic as we guide clients through operational and clinical transformations. CURIS is in Cincinnati, Ohio and conducts business nationally.
We provide consulting, training and program development for Health Center audiences focused on performance through population health management strategy development:
- Health Centers: We have worked in Health Center’s prior to consulting and know the ins and outs of a health center from front desk to governance to patients. CURIS Consultants engage with health centers to focus on improving health center performance on topics such as, but not limited to:
- PCMH Transformation
- Value Based and General Performance Readiness Assessments
- Strategic Organizational Leadership and Resource Optimization
- HIT/HIS Optimization
- Data Strategy and Data Governance Development
- LEAN Six Sigma
- QI Program Optimization and Culture Development
- PCA/HCCNs: Understanding the shifting landscape toward value-based care and population health outcomes requires working with PCAs and HCCNs to deliver scalable best practices and health center optimization. We have many years of experience working with (and within) PCAs and HCCNs.
- Network Development and Optimization
- HIT/HIS System Selection, Evaluation, ROI and Optimization
- Strategic Plan Development and Implementation Support
- HRSA Grant and Cooperative Agreement Management
- 1-2-day intensive workshops for membership focused on PHM strategies, including, but not limited to:
- Care Coordination/Care Management Program Development
- Statewide Assessments and Health Center Performance Remediation
- Foundations of Value-Based Care
- Quality Improvement
- Diabetes Management and Health Outcomes Improvement
- UDS as a Management Tool
- Data Development, Visualization and Utilization
CURIS Consultants have conducted consulting, training and assessments for over 150 health centers in 25 states over the past 6 years, as well as the lead authors of population health resources and several white papers for national agencies. As sought-after experts, CURIS Consultants are regular keynote and educational speakers at PCA conferences, NACHC conferences and other national association conferences, including NCQA.
- Field Expertise: We have worked with over 150 health centers in over 25 states on a wide variety of population health strategies including, but not limited to: PCMH transformation, care coordination program development, quality improvement, data analytics, access resolution, HIT return on investment and optimization and HRSA compliance. We have exposure in varying managed care environments, size and experience of health centers, and resource limitations but remain successful in implementing and sustaining successful population health strategies.
- Tool Development: CURIS Consultants recognize the individuality of all health centers and are consistently developing and tailoring tools to address the barriers, performance expectations and needs of their clients.
- Experts: Our consultants are sought after experts for PCA, HCCN and NACHC speaking engagements. Visit our Events Calendar to see our upcoming speaking engagements and workshops. Also, visit our Services pages to see a list of topics we offer for these presentations.
With a team of 3 consultants geographically dispersed throughout the country, CURIS consultants are capable and have been proved successful in working with the CHC audience in driving and delivering upon improved health center performance.
CURIS is nationwide!
Check out all the states where we have worked with Health Centers, PCA/HCCNS, and healthcare organizations!