Our consultants have worked directly with PCA and HCCNs in direct service or in partnership to support members. CURIS expertise ranges from planning to evaluation of programs/projects. They know the ins and outs of a PCA and HCCNs and what it takes to ensure success, as well as success in their Health Centers.
CURIS consultants provide the expertise needed to help create and implement an effective training, technical assistance and operational support strategy. One of our team members served over a decade as a PCA and HCCN Director. We are able to generate member engagement through assessments and aligning needs with HRSA compliance and expectations.
- HRSA Grant and Cooperative Agreement Management
- Strategic Organizational Leadership and Resource Optimization
- Strategic Plan Development and Implementation Support
- PCMH Performance and Payment Reform Readiness Assessments for Health Centers
- Network Development and Optimization
- HIT/HIS System Selection, Evaluation, ROI and Optimization
- Data Strategy and Data Governance Development and Implementation
- Speaking Engagements
- LEAN Six Sigma
- Grants Management
- Coaching and Office Hours
- Learning Collaborative Model of Learning and Transformation
- For even more, review our list for what we offer Health Centers: Click Here
Not sure what you need? That’s okay! We offer free assessment calls with your Health Center and decide on the best strategy for where we should begin, while fitting into your budget and resource needs, all while using a customized timeline.